Feedback for Coffee – Ep 02 ☕️
Feedback for Coffee is my Landing Page critique series. As I scroll I give constructive feedback and further advice for your Landing Pages. Please comment with your thoughts on this video format!
Want to be a part of the new series? Send Coffee!
Landing Page Takeaways
- Design within a defined grid layout
- Add testimonials from real people
- Highlight product or service features within testimonials
- Keep pricing tables clean and simple
- Are your pricing tables clearly displaying feature restrictions?
- Add FAQs below pricing tables
- Consider a sticky header with a CTA button visible at all times
- Mobile: fix those overflows yo!
- Mobile: reduce non-vital content taking vertical real estate
- Just shy of “A 5 star rating” is more convincing than a 5 star rating
- All page content should flow to a single conversion
- Split different services into different Landing Pages
- Intro copy should identify with a user problem
- Ad/Marketing campaign copy should match intro copy
- Does your Landing Page copy portray your potential customer will be looked after by real people?