Introducing Feedback for Coffee – my new Landing Page critique series
Feedback for Coffee is my new Landing Page critique series. All websites reviewed are linked below including the takeaways. Please drop me a comment with feedback on the length/depth/audio/slides/scrolling – it’s an experimental format I want to improve – much appreciated!
Want to be a part of the new series? Send Coffee!
Landing Page Takeaways
- Set an objective before you start building your Landing Page
- Embed forms directly in your Landing Page
- Intro Landing Page copy should identify with a user problem
- Testimonials should highlight your service features
- Testimonials should answer potential user doubts
- Remove unfinished sections in your Landing Page
- Use error checking instead of disabling fields
- Spice up your Sign Up buttons
- Link to proactive Social Accounts to show progress
- Avoid specific dates within Launching Soon Landing Pages
- Don’t assume users will scroll the whole Landing Page
- Position your first CTA above the fold