- Published: January 5, 2015
- Category: Blog
Thank You (2014 Edition)
I saw Chris Coyier publish one of these and thought it was great how he let his CSS-Tricks readers know how things are going.
2014 was a stellar year for One Page websites and One Page Love – Google always says it best.
Here are our stats from 2014:
- I know Page Views mean nothing but in 2014 we had 13mil, up 101% from 2013.
- Sessions, the new Analytics term, were 2.3mil, up 65% from 2013.
- Users were 1.4mil, up 86% from 2013.
- Bounce Rate down 25.4% – which is awesome:)
- 99.47% Hosting Uptime in 2014 – I couldn’t be happier with WPEngine. We changed DNS providers last year with a slight hiccup, so this could possibly be even higher.
- 725 unique One Page websites reviewed in 2014, 84 One Page templates reviewed and 9 blog posts written.
- Roughly 4485 OPL readers signed up for free OPL accounts.
- 64% of our traffic was from Google search, up 10% from 2013.
- 4.15% of our traffic came from Mobile – OPL inspiration isn’t nearly as good on Mobile as it is on Desktop in my opinion. Tablets were 2.3%. Desktops were 93.57%.
A bit of a slow year in my opinion with the closing up of a few other personal projects taking longer than expected. Here are some noteworthy events:
- We announced our upcoming One Pager portfolio builder Currl. Here is more info on it.
- More liquid website redesign launched in May.
- Added free member accounts which allows for favoriting One Page websites and access to exclusive free downloads.
- In January we moved templates out the (unique) Gallery category and into it’s own category to improve unique One Page website browsing.
- Advanced search and filter functionality.
- Better custom dashboard when logged in.
- More interviews with One Page designers and developers.
- Much more resources reviewed on One Page website development.
- Continue to improve on quality of One Pagers reviewed.
- Continue to improve the One Page Love website design.
Thank you for your continued support that led to a very successful 2014 on One Page Love.