- Published: April 7, 2015
- Category: Resources
Learn how to create impressive SVG line scrolling animations with Skrollr Workshop
What exactly is Skrollr.js?
What does Skrollr.js look like in action?
There is no question that when Skrollr.js is integrated into a One Page website properly, the results are magical. Here are some examples of Skrollr.js in the wild:
- Bia Costa Portfolio (featured in the Top 20 One Page websites from 2014)
- Squarespace 7 Cover Photos Demo
- Support Kyoto Protocol campaign (featured in the Top 20 One Page websites from 2014)
Above is a classic Skrollr.js example in the Squarespace 7 promo page – where it starts with an animated thin line illustration that “fills” or “completes” as you scroll
What do I get for the $67?
The Skrollr Workshop premium course is a collection of step-by-step demos which will teach you:
- How to create, export, optimize and embed SVG
- How to use Skrollr to create SVG scrolling animation
- How to create a fullscreen layout for cross-fade effect
- How to speed up your Sublime Text workflow
- and much more including more than 3 hours of video tutorials, accompanied by downloadable demo files so you can follow every step along the way!
Don’t forget there is lifetime access to the course and the beauty of online learning is you can learn at your own pace.
Skrollr Combo $97
The Skrollr Workshop is the perfect follow-up to the Parallax Scrolling Master Class we featured last year. You can grab them both for $97 in the standard Skrollr Combo package.
Good luck, can’t wait to see what you build!