5 Stylish Squarespace Templates to Promote your Clothing Brand
Squarespace has become the all-in-one platform to promote your clothing brand online.
The platform not only displays your apparel beautifully but also supports safe and mobile-optimized Commerce transactions.
Need to notify customers of new products? No problem. The Squarespace platform also provides functionality to send email marketing to your new and existing customer lists.
In this round-up I’ve curated my 5 favorite Squarespace templates perfect to promote your clothing brand and kick off your first online orders.
One Page Love Exclusive Coupon
Yay! Squarespace has been kind enough to give One Page Love readers the exclusive coupon OPL10 for 10% Off your first website or domain purchase. (There is a free 14-day trial with no credit card needed, so you can try risk free.)
- Indigo – Two-Column Grid
- Hyde – Big Images, Parallax Scrolling
- Mercer – Catalog, Unique Grid
- Supply – Sidebar Category Switcher
- Pedro – Dark Color Scheme, Video Backgrounds
Indigo is a Commerce template with a two-column grid of products.
Indigo highlights include big products images with the item name and price displayed on mouse hover. The sidebar navigation menu is very stylish and even includes a newsletter sign up box to grow your mailing list.
Hyde is a Commerce template featuring big product images in a long-scrolling layout.
Hyde highlights include large product images with parallax effects as you scroll. The design is minimalist with a focus on a selection of featured products. A good choice of template if you want to showcase top quality product imagery with complimentary whitespace.
Mercer is a catalog-style template featuring a unique product grid layout.
Mercer highlights include a brand introduction followed by a stylish, non-uniform grid of products found at stockists. Other features include parallax scrolling effects, Google Maps integration and a dedicated stocklist page.
Supply is a Commerce template featuring a sidebar navigation with alongside grid of products.
Supply highlights include a minimalist design with a user-friendly category switcher to the left. The product pages feature a neat scrolling image gallery while the product details and CTA button stay static. This will definitely increase checkout conversions.
Pedro is a Commerce template featuring a dark color scheme and engaging product previews.
Pedro highlights include unique video background product thumbnails demonstrating more of the product than traditional 2D images. The template demo’d here is for a plant shop but can easily be integrated with any products like clothing and accessories.
FAQ: What other features do Squarespace Commerce Tools have?
- Product Catalogs – there’s no limit to the number of products or services you can sell
- Drag and Drop – organize and manage your products with tags, categories, and our drag and drop sorting tool
- Abandoned Checkout Recovery – remind customers about items in their cart and entice them to complete a purchase (Commerce Advanced plan only)
- Point Of Sale – the single-page checkout option is mobile-optimized, making it easy for customers to buy on all device
- Advanced Analytics – study visitor activity to enable better informed business decisions and continuously improve your Commerce store
FAQ: What are the benefits of using Squarespace?
Squarespace is a leading online website builder. What sets them apart from the rest is their superior level of design and customer support. They have a huge support team and are available 24/7. Other main benefits are:
- No Website Hosting Needed - their platform is fast and secure
- Online Content Management - all edits are done within your browser, no software needed
- Easily Drag and Drop Images - unlimited galleries with unlimited bandwidth
- Free Domain Name - when registering for your first website, if you pay annually (renews at standard rate)
- Beautifully Responsive - all templates work for all devices, so you only have to design your website once. Test and preview how your website will appear on a range of screen sizes.
- Blog Sections - can easily be added to start sharing your journey
- Commerce Solutions - are an upgrade away if you want to start selling products
- Email Marketing - gather email addresses, send marketing emails and analyze the reader email activity
That’s a wrap! Don’t forget your 10% Off coupon: OPL10
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of great templates to promote your clothing brand online. Props to Squarespace for creating a platform where we can create beautiful Landing Pages, easily. If you missed it I also wrote a tutorial on how to integrate Squarespace with Zapier and start automating tasks.