5 Squarespace Landing Page templates to launch your next idea
With the new year comes new motivation to finally launch that idea you’ve had on the back-burner.
A smart approach leading up to your launch is to invest the majority of your time refining your product or service and let a professional take care of your web presence.
Lucky for us, starting at only $16/month, Squarespace has 90+ beautifully pre-designed templates to help speed up this process. No brief, no quoting, no meetings. Just simple drag-n-drop editing including powerful features like Email Marketing Tools.
In this round-up I’ve curated 5 Squarespace Landing Page Templates perfect to launch your new idea and start taking business.
One Page Love Exclusive Coupon
Yay! Squarespace has been kind enough to give One Page Love readers the exclusive coupon OPL10 for 10% Off* your first website or domain purchase. (There is a free 14-day trial with no credit card needed, so you can try risk-free.)
Please note: this article is based on the Squarespace 7.0 platform.
The new Squarespace 7.1 platform features an improved user interface, so the screenshots might differ but the majority of the content is still relevant. Squarespace 7.1 offers a much more flexible way to build websites, regardless of which template you start with. Squarespace 7.1 templates also support all features and style options including an unlimited number of page sections.
- Nueva – Service Landing Page, Booking Schedule, Parallax Scrolling
- Royce – Event Landing Page, RSVP, Minimal, Announcement
- Sofia – Service Landing Page, Long-scrolling, Big Image
- Blend – Location Landing Page, Coffee Shop, Restaurant
- Clay – Product Landing Page, Commerce, Image Gallery
1. Nueva (Service, Booking Schedule, Parallax Scrolling)
Nueva is a Landing Page template suited for a service business.
Nueva highlights include big image intro with big typography, parallax scrolling effects, clear testimonials and a strong emphasis on booking appointments. The template comes bundled with booking functionality including a Commerce checkout option.
2. Royce (Event, RSVP, Minimal, Announcement)
Royce is a slick Landing Page template for announcing an event and gathering RSVPs.
Royce highlights include a big intro image with a lovely subtle parallax scrolling effect as you scroll, event details, food/drink menu highlights and a the RSVP form the invitee can’t miss.
3. Sofia (Service, Long-scrolling, Big Image)
Sofia is a clean resume-style Landing Page template with a generous amount of whitespace. The template starts with a friendly greeting followed by a stunning big image of yourself.
Sofia highlights include sections for services, work experience, testimonials, contact form and ends with an embedded Instagram feed to add a bit of personality.
4. Blend (Location, Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
Blend is a Landing Page template suited for a hip restaurant or coffee shop. This contemporary design could actually be used for any location-based Landing Page. Think along the lines of pop-up stores, live events or even tech meet-ups.
Blend highlights include big image intro slideshow, location details, opening hours, company ethos, parallax scrolling elements, newsletter sign up box, menu, Google Map location, additional pop-up gallery and ends with a pop-up enquiry form.
5. Clay (Product, Commerce, Image Gallery)
Clay is a Landing Page template suited for selling your products.
Highlights include big images within a multi-image gallery switcher, product specifications and of course full Commerce checkout functionality. To create a single Product-focused Landing Page I’d suggested setting a Product page as your home Page (as seen below).
Bonus: Cover Pages (Launching Soon, Lead Capture, Announcement)
A Squarespace Cover Page presents information in a simple but striking webpage and are perfect for Launching Soon websites if you are not ready for a full Landing Page.
Each Cover Page includes a pre-styled layout (around 20 to choose from) and a panel of editing tools for adding imagery, text, buttons, forms, audio, maps, video and more.
FAQ: What are the benefits of using Squarespace?
Squarespace is a leading online website builder. What sets them apart is their superior level of design and award-winning customer support team available 24/7. Other main benefits are:
- No Website Hosting Needed - their platform is fast and secure.
- Online Content Management - all edits are done within your browser, no software needed.
- Easily Drag and Drop Images - unlimited galleries with unlimited bandwidth.
- Free Domain Name - when registering for your first website, if you pay annually (renews at standard rate).
- Beautifully Responsive - all templates work for all devices, so you only have to design your website once. Test and preview how your website will appear on a range of screen sizes.
- Blog Sections - can easily be added for content marketing and to share your journey.
- Commerce Solutions - are an upgrade away if you want to start selling products.
- Email Marketing - gather email addresses, send marketing emails and analyze the reader email activity.
- Member Areas - create private website sections only accessible to signed-up or paying members.
- Scheduling - add an online scheduler to your site to diversify your revenue with professional services or classes.
That’s a wrap! Don’t forget your 10% Off coupon*: OPL10
That’s a wrap! Don’t forget your 10% Off coupon: OPL10
I hope you enjoyed this round-up on Landing Pages to launch your next idea. Props to Squarespace for creating a platform where we can create beautiful Landing Pages, easily. If you missed it I wrote a tutorial last month on how to How to create a Product Landing Page using Squarespace.
* The OPL10 coupon offer only applies to first payment of subscription on Squarespace, does not apply to future recurring payments or monthly plans, and may not be combined with any other offer codes or discounts.
Email: [email protected]