How to run Remote Group Classes using Squarespace Scheduling [video]
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to setup an online booking system for a remote group class using Squarespace Scheduling.
We start by assigning a teaching schedule, syncing your calendar, integrating with video conference software and activating payment for class bookings. Make sure you stick around till the end for a customer booking walkthrough including the email confirmations.
It’s worth noting I’m using a Yoga group class for better lesson context but the same Scheduling system works great for any appointment business.
One Page Love Exclusive Coupon
Yay! Squarespace has been kind enough to give One Page Love readers the exclusive coupon OPL10 for 10% Off* your first website or domain purchase. (There is a free 14-day trial with no credit card needed, so you can try risk-free.)
- 00:00 – Tutorial Overview
- 00:32 – Step One: Sign up for Scheduling
- 00:40 – FAQ: Does Scheduling work without a Squarespace website?
- 01:45 – Scheduling Dashboard Overview
- 01:58 – Step Two: Calendar Settings
- 02:22 – Step Three: Define Class Appointment Type
- 03:38 – Step Four: Customize Appearance
- 04:24 – Step Five: Sync Calendar (Google Calendar)
- 04:45 – Step Six: Video Software (Google Meet, Zoom)
- 05:02 – Step Seven: Email Customization
- 05:25 – Step Eight: Payment Gateway (Stripe, Square, PayPal)
- 05:33 – FAQ: How much commission does Squarespace take?
- 05:42 – Client Intake Forms
- 05:54 – Step Nine: Create Discount Coupons
- 06:19 – Step Ten: Share Link or Embed Calendar
- 06:35 – FAQ: How much does an add-on Squarespace website cost?
- 06:48 – Customer Booking POV
- 07:22 – Scheduling Booking Email Views
- 07:40 – OPL10 Coupon for 10% off
FAQ: How much does Squarespace Scheduling costs?
Squarespace Scheduling can work without a Squarespace website or in addition to an existing one. So for only $14/month (if paid annually) you can operate a full consulting business. If you might need a future website (including a blog) it’s great to know it’s only an additional $16/month and one click away.
There are 3 Squarespace Scheduling pricing tiers:
|CalendarsFor each team member, employee, or location||1||2-6||7-36|
|Custom Payment Settings and Card Vaulting||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Reminder Emails||✓||✓||✓|
|Total CostPer month, if paid annually||$14||$23||$45|
FAQ: What are the benefits of using Squarespace?
Squarespace is a leading online website builder. What sets them apart is their superior level of design and award-winning customer support team available 24/7. Other main benefits are:
- No Website Hosting Needed - their platform is fast and secure.
- Online Content Management - all edits are done within your browser, no software needed.
- Easily Drag and Drop Images - unlimited galleries with unlimited bandwidth.
- Free Domain Name - when registering for your first website, if you pay annually (renews at standard rate).
- Beautifully Responsive - all templates work for all devices, so you only have to design your website once. Test and preview how your website will appear on a range of screen sizes.
- Blog Sections - can easily be added for content marketing and to share your journey.
- Commerce Solutions - are an upgrade away if you want to start selling products.
- Email Marketing - gather email addresses, send marketing emails and analyze the reader email activity.
- Member Areas - create private website sections only accessible to signed-up or paying members.
- Scheduling - add an online scheduler to your site to diversify your revenue with professional services or classes.
That’s a wrap! Don’t forget your 10% Off coupon*: OPL10
That’s a wrap! Don’t forget your 10% Off coupon: OPL10
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial on how to run remote group classes using Squarespace Scheduling! Props to Squarespace for creating a platform where we can monetize our course content, easily. In case you missed it, I recently published a tutorial on How to setup Squarespace Member Areas & monetize your content.
* The OPL10 coupon offer only applies to first payment of subscription on Squarespace, does not apply to future recurring payments or monthly plans, and may not be combined with any other offer codes or discounts.